Serious question. Is there no one else in the world who doesn't corrupt their principles, doesn't cave to pressure, or doesn't stand for what's right? I know very few people (besides DJT) who are like that.

Is this a DNA thing? This certainly is not an environment thing, since I have siblings who are not at all like me.

Standing up for what's right isn't easy. But does anyone really want to carve away at their souls just for life to be easy?

So what the hell is keeping seventeam from flipping the damned switch (don't say timing, please don't). The warrior inside of me is about to go berserk due to the harm being done to the world.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!

I’ve suffered financially over the past years due to not giving in & I can assure you many are not in the same boat. I’ve had it out with many still making big $ cause they don’t want to lose it. My blessing is my wife refused to leave me, but now she owns EVERYTHING for me to continue fighting. We both feel more comfortable this way.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it