Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I have 3 degrees, i saw through it but the statement is very true as those I was able to put some senses in their heads are not those with "higher degrees".... I pulled my kids out of public school last week and put them in christian private just weeks before the school opens. They need to stay away from the indoctoration and common core.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

That is so true. There are some very smart educated people. When it comes to common sense, it is something these types of people totally lack. It’s prolly why so many are still asleep.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

so true. i am in one of the most educated cities in the country and the lack of critical thought and full on idiocy is unreal. their programming is something i cannot relate to. i stay to myself as i won't "dumb down" my conversations anymore.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

AND LET’S get RID OF ACT, SAT scores they are BS too!!! THIS ALL PROVES IT!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ’©

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

WE KNOW AND DOCTORATES!!! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ€―πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€’πŸ™‰πŸ’©

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

It's Biblical

"There are none so blind as those who will not see" Understanding cannot be forced upon someone who chooses to be ignorant.

Matthew 13:13
: : : 13:13 Therefore I speak to them in parables: because they seeing
: : : see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand

: : : Jeremiah 5:21
: : : Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

: : : Isaiah 6:9-10
: : : And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear you indeed, but understand not; and see indeed, but perceive not.
: : : Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed

Brainwashing does not discriminate by education level.

Yes, this is exactly what I find the craziest thing of all of this. Multiple people I know from doctors to museum directors to a university President are 100% believing everything they hear on MSM about this virus and running to get vaccinated. It does not seem to matter how educated. It takes something else besides being able to do well in school to be able to see through all the bull**** and question things & research and not just follow. I think it is about critical thinking & not just being a follower. I simply can not believe who believes this & takes an experimental vaccine for something they have almost no chance of dying from. And doctors who no longer think natural immunity last long, etc. You could be a high school dropout and have better critical thinking ability than a doctor. One of the mind boggling things I have realized because of this journey we have all been on.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

the most awake family member I have never went to college-the absolute dumbest, most arrogant sheep of the family is a neurosurgeon... so ya... I would say this is pretty damn accurate.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield