TRUTH . πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Yes, this is exactly what I find the craziest thing of all of this. Multiple people I know from doctors to museum directors to a university President are 100% believing everything they hear on MSM about this virus and running to get vaccinated. It does not seem to matter how educated. It takes something else besides being able to do well in school to be able to see through all the bull**** and question things & research and not just follow. I think it is about critical thinking & not just being a follower. I simply can not believe who believes this & takes an experimental vaccine for something they have almost no chance of dying from. And doctors who no longer think natural immunity last long, etc. You could be a high school dropout and have better critical thinking ability than a doctor. One of the mind boggling things I have realized because of this journey we have all been on.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gerri_World in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gerri World, click on at the bottom under it