We need clarification of Trumps stance on Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson vaccines when he is referencing taking the vaccine or does he mean HCQ, Zinc, Azithromyacin and Vitiman D ? This crucial to be done live and in person so there is no question about his position on the CV19 vaxx.
Satan is the Great Deceiver and Liar who hates all humanity . This will confirm if he is of God or not. Remember of the 668 plane loads of gold flown to the US from the Vatican all aircrew members died. From my understanding they found traces of Sapphire in all their blood meaning only 1 possibility. If Trump is not who he portrays to be the Rapture is extremely close. I suggest all Pray to Our Creator for guidance on this and with CGI and all the things they can make appear authentic the only way to know is ask him during a Rally so thousands can hear his response. Do Not Take the Vaccine as it will kill you. We have to find out the truth here for 100% certainty.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

100%agree!! we need clarification

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Last year I believe Trump was using code whenever
he talked about Vaccines and the Virus.

Vaccines are the U.S. Military and the Virus is Enemy Deep State.

"Operation Warp Speed" was the Military term for
the Fight against the Cabal.

This was confirmed by an Insider connected to "The Plan".

I don’t think he will do that at this time.

I do not think he is the anti Christ and I never thought that Obama was either.

President Trump spoke out more than anyone against the Deep State.

Did you see the video I posted on the Sept. 17,2015
debate?

Look at that video.

There has to be reasons he did what he did about promoting the vaccine.

It was our choice to take it or not.

I hate the suffering but that is my point too.

This vaccine scam has went on for over twenty years.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Happy Days to his Publication

If Trump would have called vaccine poison he would have been crucified by media and possibly not won the election. The vaccine was coming no matter what. He made it emergency auth so it couldnt be forced? He allowed people to make there own decisions? I pray he is not the great deceiver. I pray for us all…

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, I didn't know this. Do you have a link to an article? I just don't think his children would be who they are if their dad was not a good man. From what I have seen, I just can't see it. I agree he should clarify because his endorsement might sway someone to get it, especially if they are totally in the dark and like him.
If anyone would have been behind their deaths I would think it could be someone from the Vatican before I would think anything else.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

yes, be cery concise and to the point on direct questioning. If he in fact supports these companies I will no longer support him as then he is bot who he claims to be.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The ArchAngel Michael uses a Sword of Sapphire and the only one to do so.

(3) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

45K dead from the jab and could be more..media covering up genocide.
Stew Peters has Dr Jane Ruby reveal.
Stop the death jabs now. All souls matter😭

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Do you have any links in regards to the air crew members?

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

No, I read it here , but, researching now .

(2) Show this thread