Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

We need clarification of Trumps stance on Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson vaccines when he is referencing taking the vaccine or does he mean HCQ, Zinc, Azithromyacin and Vitiman D ? This crucial to be done live and in person so there is no question about his position on the CV19 vaxx.
Satan is the Great Deceiver and Liar who hates all humanity . This will confirm if he is of God or not. Remember of the 668 plane loads of gold flown to the US from the Vatican all aircrew members died. From my understanding they found traces of Sapphire in all their blood meaning only 1 possibility. If Trump is not who he portrays to be the Rapture is extremely close. I suggest all Pray to Our Creator for guidance on this and with CGI and all the things they can make appear authentic the only way to know is ask him during a Rally so thousands can hear his response. Do Not Take the Vaccine as it will kill you. We have to find out the truth here for 100% certainty.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, I didn't know this. Do you have a link to an article? I just don't think his children would be who they are if their dad was not a good man. From what I have seen, I just can't see it. I agree he should clarify because his endorsement might sway someone to get it, especially if they are totally in the dark and like him.
If anyone would have been behind their deaths I would think it could be someone from the Vatican before I would think anything else.

The ArchAngel Michael uses a Sword of Sapphire and the only one to do so.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Is that in the bible?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The Spiritual Battle is , but, humans being killed by the ArchAngel Michael is not to my knowledge.

(1) Show this thread