Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

We need clarification of Trumps stance on Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson vaccines when he is referencing taking the vaccine or does he mean HCQ, Zinc, Azithromyacin and Vitiman D ? This crucial to be done live and in person so there is no question about his position on the CV19 vaxx.
Satan is the Great Deceiver and Liar who hates all humanity . This will confirm if he is of God or not. Remember of the 668 plane loads of gold flown to the US from the Vatican all aircrew members died. From my understanding they found traces of Sapphire in all their blood meaning only 1 possibility. If Trump is not who he portrays to be the Rapture is extremely close. I suggest all Pray to Our Creator for guidance on this and with CGI and all the things they can make appear authentic the only way to know is ask him during a Rally so thousands can hear his response. Do Not Take the Vaccine as it will kill you. We have to find out the truth here for 100% certainty.

Last year I believe Trump was using code whenever
he talked about Vaccines and the Virus.

Vaccines are the U.S. Military and the Virus is Enemy Deep State.

"Operation Warp Speed" was the Military term for
the Fight against the Cabal.

This was confirmed by an Insider connected to "The Plan".

Only people mentioned by @rghardy3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EyeQ Spirit, click on at the bottom under it