Someone's adrenochrome supplier got arrested.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

OK. lets go there.....

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

I've heard rumors that this thing is the brother of Anderson Cooper disguised as a woman. Said to have comitted suicide. Don't know what to to think. Hope we know the full truth of all these demons when it's all over.

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

In response America First to her Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Rivers M18 to his Publication

they are not brother and sister....they are brother and brother....look at the family anderson is in multiple paintings...as the victim.....nuff said do the dig....evil incarnate...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I have tons of hours of digging. I see a painting of a little boy with hands in chains that looks like Anderson Coopers. Not sure if it is him. These demonic entities need to be wiped out from this earth FOREVER!

In response America First to her Publication

Yes. In his mother's pool 😢

Only people mentioned by @TheCrazyNeighbor in this post can reply

In response Crazy Neighbor to his Publication

Yes, his mother sacrificed many little children to her demon gods. In her pool. It was all happening in her dungeon. Where the demonic rulers would go. Celebrities, politicians, royals, billionaires, CEO's of major companies, media heads, etc...

More are CIA than most know

Anderson Coopers' mother was a demon. She lived over age 90 something. Looked 40 years old! She was a DEMON. Raised a DEMON. Who later went on to be the C_IA face for CNN. Deliberately LYING to the masses to create hate, rage, division, war, racism, jealousy, distraction from truth, etc. EVIL. EVIL. EVIL. They need to all burn to the ashes. C(NN, Anderson, his evil family, and all the demons at CNN.