Someone's adrenochrome supplier got arrested.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

OK. lets go there.....

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

I've heard rumors that this thing is the brother of Anderson Cooper disguised as a woman. Said to have comitted suicide. Don't know what to to think. Hope we know the full truth of all these demons when it's all over.

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

In response America First to her Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Rivers M18 to his Publication

they are not brother and sister....they are brother and brother....look at the family anderson is in multiple paintings...as the victim.....nuff said do the dig....evil incarnate...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I have tons of hours of digging. I see a painting of a little boy with hands in chains that looks like Anderson Coopers. Not sure if it is him. These demonic entities need to be wiped out from this earth FOREVER!

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Yeah. The parents + children need to be wiped out! So none of their evils will carry into this new world we are entering. ALL of them need to go. Hang the parents. As for the kids, well, if they are little children - that is a tough one. If they are demons, they need to go, too. Put them to sleep. Send them off to their demonic worlds. Never to come here, again to hurt anyone/thing.

Remember, JFK walked away from his Cabal bloodline. Others dont know any better. The rest, will get their just dues. They're already starting to...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Look at their family pictures look in the background....why is their pool house in so many paintings....who is the podesta family...what does it mean to "eat the pain"? do the dig....comet pizza.....

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#Frazzledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸Just a blue collar guy that is tired of seeing America being flushed down the drain. #JoeDidntWin🤬END OF STORY...

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Sacrafice? His mom CIA?

In response Crazy Neighbor to his Publication

More are CIA than most know

In response Crazy Neighbor to his Publication

Yes, his mother sacrificed many little children to her demon gods. In her pool. It was all happening in her dungeon. Where the demonic rulers would go. Celebrities, politicians, royals, billionaires, CEO's of major companies, media heads, etc...

(3) Show this thread