Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

THIS show is just getting started.
It's a HORROR.

🤮

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

When you're trans and you are a man, trans doesnt hold well with age. Then lack of adreno definitely changes your appearance!

Follower of God forever. Patriot. President Trump supporter forever.

I hope that is true!
Every one of them who hurt children for their sick ass selves deserves so much more than just looking ugly!!!
God sees it all!
I contiune to pray for God's justice to reign!

Hubby says that this isn't real.....he's got a RUDE awakening!

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

here is a link to her picture from 2018 on a major newspaper website. it is real

https://www.bostonherald.com/2018/06/21/kathy-griffins-shameful-duplicitous-and-public-is-eating-it-up/

(1) Show this thread

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

lmao fagin ugly

Anderson Pooper's brother

I 1st busted that one for being Anderson's brother.
Now, how do we find out who they pushed out the 14th floor window so they could cash in on insurance and Carter could tranny to Kathy?

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

Anderson Cooper's older brother... at least that's what i have found 😱

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

Who remembers the movie Death Becomes Her with Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep? Rewatch that movie knowing what you know now. They were putting it right in our face the whole time.

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

I remember that one. Will do!

(1) Show this thread

😂😂😂😂 Ugly and ....dude !!!!!!!

She went broke and couldn't afford fillers and a beauty photographer. Also meth destroys facial collagen

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I feel nothing when I look at these beasts. No punishment is sufficient enough for their sekfishnesz

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

selfishness. Oops hit button by mistake.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

kinda looks waxy 💀

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

OK. lets go there.....

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

I've heard rumors that this thing is the brother of Anderson Cooper disguised as a woman. Said to have comitted suicide. Don't know what to to think. Hope we know the full truth of all these demons when it's all over.

(1) Show this thread

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Why are you i advertantly promoting the use of baby blood? Those images are obviously taken years apart!

Anderson Cooper's brother is looking rough lately....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...she looks a lot like Anderson Cooper...just sayin.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

That is because that is Anderson Cooper's older brother who committed suicide at 13 "supposedly"

(1) Show this thread

Who here thinks she's actually a HE and HE is REALLY Anderson Cooper's supposedly dead brother?! Cuz I sure do!!! 🙋🏽‍♂️

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Who's severed head is she/he holding now?

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

truth

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Yikes. This hurts my eyes. And just before going to sleep. whoa.

Celine Dion turned into a skeleton. Yikes!

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

I know this is not Celine Dion. Just referring to her in comparison.

(1) Show this thread