my sister got this shot. I have not spoken to her yet. I do not want to scare her. What do I say to someone I love? Sorry you might get this nerve disorder?

and fauci is still pushing the vax for fake variants?

Lord, help us.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

mon frere aussi vaccine 😩sa fille ma niece 🙏
fort 💖

🙏You say...I love you! And remember God has a plan.🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

🙏ok, will do, appreciate it.

(1) Show this thread

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Prayers for your sister, my boss got that one too

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carmina Smith to her Publication

🙏ty, appreciate it very much. God Bless

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Praying hard that the good guys are looking into something to reverse the impact of the poison.... hang in there. The PCR tests are also deadly.... my nephew got it and lots of other close people.... it's all so devastating....🙏💗

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

🙏❤️ so grateful for the support of people on this site. I cannot talk to neighbors. Maybe only a few that I rarely see. Most are dangerous to talk to because they are either a crazy karen or they think they are smarter than me. I never try to be the smartest person in the room. I try to be humble but I REFUSE to be bullied by jerks that want to tell me what to do so they feel justified. I REFUSE TO DO THIS. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR WOULD TELL DOOR TO DOOR KNOCKERS THAT WE HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED, BUT I WILL HANDLE THAT SITUATION WITH GRACE IF IT COMES UP. I do not have fear at all. So that is a nice thing to realize. 🙏🙏
Power of Prayer helping me tremendously.

Thank you for your post.

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

You say ..

I have you in my prayers ...always have and always will. I love you

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I know CM.. Hang in there.. Letting her know you care about her is the best thing to do. No arguing.. Just Show her love and be concerned for her sure, help her understand that there are soooo many ppl dealing with harsh side effects and you dont want her to be affected.. Always lead in peace. ❤

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

🙏❤️ ty this helps much, will do

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Truth, nothing but the truth, an "always" philosophy.

My Wife, a lifelong Democrat from a generational family of Democrats (Obama was a 'savior' in their eyes/hearts/minds)... She was redpilled from watching "her news" (MSM) all last summer, and it conflicted with live Facebook feeds and my Twitter/IG reporting.

She voted for TRUMP (but as an independent).

She didn't take the shot, neither did I.

We are ostracized by both sides of the family, all of them want to see and interact with our children. (We've flat refused all offers since July 2020).

Their vitriol is beyond the pale, viscous attacks nearly daily. Threats of going to court, "trying to keep my grandbabies from me, due to a conspiracy theory that's just a FOX news lie."

It's hard, but we will not bend, we will not break, we only say, "We hope we're wrong, time will tell, be thankful for Video-Chats."

They've seen our research, watched parts of the dozens of vids. They believe the MSM, and got the jab

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

All you can do brother is point her in the right direction and hope she reads it. Both my parents got the J&J jab, both doses. I asked my father if he read what they put into these vaccines and his response was, I don't want to know.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

omg...I am just going to wait for her to bring it up. I am not going to call her. No way. She doesn't do well when I call her with what we do not agree with. She refused to listen when I said I was never getting the poison vax. She tried to tell me I was just waiting until it was not experimental any more.

NO, no no.

I do not want to fight with her. I will just pray for her and be supportive if she call me and brings it up.

I am asking God to help me with this conversation. And she is not the only family member vaxxed by far, but at least we talk on a regular basis. She has not cut me off like other family members (as if I did something wrong, which I have not, but I am not a dem!!!!). I was cut off by 2 when I REFUSED to vote for Hillary Clinton, so this has been going on for a while with some of them.

But I do not want anything bad to happen to anyone. It just hurts my heart to go through all this with them so distant.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

My sister did too - and I was very disappointed in her, especially since she knew better, but... I took a picture of the posted and text it to her. Told her I was still researching and would keep her posted. From what I'm hearing and readin know it's more about men 50+.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

scary. very upsetting. my sister never listens to me because she always thinks she is smarter than me (even thought I am more educated).
she is older, so she is therefore, smarter than me. she thinks I am nuts because I refused the vax and will never get it.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I have family who have taken it also. If anything out of the ordinary happens to them, Its game on and game over

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

yep, totally agree. I have lots that took the vax. One ended up with 2 blood clots and 2 stints in hospital a month later. We are still watching him because he almost lost part of his foot. Another family member had a heart attack. then he got water on the heart. 2 hospital visits, and stints, etc.

It has been a rough spring and summer. Family is tired from the stress. Lots of my neighbors hospitalized all around me. They still have no clue what they did to themselves wit that stupid poison vax.

(1) Show this thread