Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my sister got this shot. I have not spoken to her yet. I do not want to scare her. What do I say to someone I love? Sorry you might get this nerve disorder?

and fauci is still pushing the vax for fake variants?

Lord, help us.

All you can do brother is point her in the right direction and hope she reads it. Both my parents got the J&J jab, both doses. I asked my father if he read what they put into these vaccines and his response was, I don't want to know.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

omg...I am just going to wait for her to bring it up. I am not going to call her. No way. She doesn't do well when I call her with what we do not agree with. She refused to listen when I said I was never getting the poison vax. She tried to tell me I was just waiting until it was not experimental any more.

NO, no no.

I do not want to fight with her. I will just pray for her and be supportive if she call me and brings it up.

I am asking God to help me with this conversation. And she is not the only family member vaxxed by far, but at least we talk on a regular basis. She has not cut me off like other family members (as if I did something wrong, which I have not, but I am not a dem!!!!). I was cut off by 2 when I REFUSED to vote for Hillary Clinton, so this has been going on for a while with some of them.

But I do not want anything bad to happen to anyone. It just hurts my heart to go through all this with them so distant.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread