Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my sister got this shot. I have not spoken to her yet. I do not want to scare her. What do I say to someone I love? Sorry you might get this nerve disorder?

and fauci is still pushing the vax for fake variants?

Lord, help us.

Praying hard that the good guys are looking into something to reverse the impact of the poison.... hang in there. The PCR tests are also deadly.... my nephew got it and lots of other close people.... it's all so devastating....🙏💗

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

🙏❤️ so grateful for the support of people on this site. I cannot talk to neighbors. Maybe only a few that I rarely see. Most are dangerous to talk to because they are either a crazy karen or they think they are smarter than me. I never try to be the smartest person in the room. I try to be humble but I REFUSE to be bullied by jerks that want to tell me what to do so they feel justified. I REFUSE TO DO THIS. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR WOULD TELL DOOR TO DOOR KNOCKERS THAT WE HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED, BUT I WILL HANDLE THAT SITUATION WITH GRACE IF IT COMES UP. I do not have fear at all. So that is a nice thing to realize. 🙏🙏
Power of Prayer helping me tremendously.

Thank you for your post.