Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my sister got this shot. I have not spoken to her yet. I do not want to scare her. What do I say to someone I love? Sorry you might get this nerve disorder?

and fauci is still pushing the vax for fake variants?

Lord, help us.

Truth, nothing but the truth, an "always" philosophy.

My Wife, a lifelong Democrat from a generational family of Democrats (Obama was a 'savior' in their eyes/hearts/minds)... She was redpilled from watching "her news" (MSM) all last summer, and it conflicted with live Facebook feeds and my Twitter/IG reporting.

She voted for TRUMP (but as an independent).

She didn't take the shot, neither did I.

We are ostracized by both sides of the family, all of them want to see and interact with our children. (We've flat refused all offers since July 2020).

Their vitriol is beyond the pale, viscous attacks nearly daily. Threats of going to court, "trying to keep my grandbabies from me, due to a conspiracy theory that's just a FOX news lie."

It's hard, but we will not bend, we will not break, we only say, "We hope we're wrong, time will tell, be thankful for Video-Chats."

They've seen our research, watched parts of the dozens of vids. They believe the MSM, and got the jab

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

( continued... )
. . . MSM, and got the jab - by choice.

This was part of "the plan" by the eviLEFT. They knew some would be smart, they knew the smart ones wouldn't line up voluntarily for the poison.

They knew family would turn against family.

So be it.

All the coercion, the threats, the hinders on travel and shopping, all the shaming and whining snot-bubble protests won't change a thing, won't influence our decision or convince us to expose our children or ourselves to shedders.

It's all real, it's all planned.

In the final analysis, our approach toward truth and love, will hopefully be remembered if they survive it. If they don't, well... ...there's no "told ya so" in our hearts.

Conversely, I'm not ashamed to tell anyone who CHOSE to get the killer (for any reason), "that was a stupid fucking choice, and now maybe start doing your OWN research into the power of Project Mockingbird. You made your choice with your info, we've made ours - the decision is F

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

... FINAL.

(1) Show this thread