Dear White Hats

I understand you don’t want to shock humanity & you’re trying to soften the DECLASS for the sheep

But Please consider we are living in an absolute Hell amongst these idiots that remain asleep …
Do you think it was easy for us to be awake to what was done … we felt the pain & grew …
Wake them up too , it’s cruel not to

WE CAN’T continue being up against the Mainstream media programming them the crap narratives

I’m done with the plan … done with being patient … I’m not God but human

There is no way for us to live amongst them here … we wish to secede from this planet …
I will NEVER EVER EVER ask to come back here again NEVER EVER not fir another Billion years …I’m absolutely done at this point !

Full stop .
@VincentKennedy

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

https://youtu.be/D2mb8_wPUSA
We got this!
The Power of Love

Back To The Future Tribute (Trilogy version) - Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love - YouTube

This video is a Back to the Future tribute to the trilogy. This was all made for the fans of the franchise. This was made for fun I do not own any of the mat...

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

hardest part of this is the ‘emotions’ side.
2 pics

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Someday we will leave this world behind … I pray that what is being done will be enough

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

They are coming for our kids to be jabbed next....... save the children, save ALL children including those of ours who are victims of this BS flu and its experimental jabs!

Enough is enough, forget the slow wake up, if everything over the last 2 years isnt enough to wake people then they just need a massive dose of reality.

Lets get on with it!!!!!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

100% … They will handle it if they’ve been under this covid Bullshit for almost 2 years

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE LEAVING FOR A COUPLE PRISON PLANETS

I feel ya

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Boy can I relate. I felt totally defeated yesterday. It is literally destroying all of our families and relationships. I am not fond of the plan either. They say a lot is being controlled by computers and there lies the problem. It can't possibly know how it's harming the fabric of our society, the American family. I hear your frustration and I share it too. I pray they take down the media soon. The longer it goes on, the more damage it's doing to those still asleep.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It’s causing such Psychological damage … how are they going to reverse this damage … it’s become a habit … how will this get undone ?

(1) Show this thread

I know exactly what you mean my sister is so far gone she will not believe a word i say my partner has a cold she is demanding i get a covid test haha! i have 3 lung conditions & she scared im going to die she is fully vaxed & now refuses to see me for 15 days just incase even though i said there is zero way i will get tested & i have done thousands of hours researching she insists i am wrong man something needs to happen very soon her daughter turns 16 next month already booked in for shot!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

I hear you … my husband wants to force the vaccine into me , he took it …. I refuse to let him near me right now ( I told him to find a nice vaccinated girlfriend instead… they can compare notes together)
i prefer death over a vaccine that’s experimental … I’m literally protecting my arms from these zombies

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I could not agree more!

In response All Right to his Publication

Yeah … we can’t evolve waiting on the sheep to catch up … it’s time

(1) Show this thread