I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Dear White Hats

I understand you don’t want to shock humanity & you’re trying to soften the DECLASS for the sheep

But Please consider we are living in an absolute Hell amongst these idiots that remain asleep …
Do you think it was easy for us to be awake to what was done … we felt the pain & grew …
Wake them up too , it’s cruel not to

WE CAN’T continue being up against the Mainstream media programming them the crap narratives

I’m done with the plan … done with being patient … I’m not God but human

There is no way for us to live amongst them here … we wish to secede from this planet …
I will NEVER EVER EVER ask to come back here again NEVER EVER not fir another Billion years …I’m absolutely done at this point !

Full stop .
@VincentKennedy

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

They are coming for our kids to be jabbed next....... save the children, save ALL children including those of ours who are victims of this BS flu and its experimental jabs!

Enough is enough, forget the slow wake up, if everything over the last 2 years isnt enough to wake people then they just need a massive dose of reality.

Lets get on with it!!!!!

100% … They will handle it if they’ve been under this covid Bullshit for almost 2 years

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

I have lost a lot of faith in humanity the last year or so, I honestly cant believe how gullible people are and that they cant even be bothered doing a little research.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I don’t know how to help them anymore

(1) Show this thread