I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Dear White Hats

I understand you don’t want to shock humanity & you’re trying to soften the DECLASS for the sheep

But Please consider we are living in an absolute Hell amongst these idiots that remain asleep …
Do you think it was easy for us to be awake to what was done … we felt the pain & grew …
Wake them up too , it’s cruel not to

WE CAN’T continue being up against the Mainstream media programming them the crap narratives

I’m done with the plan … done with being patient … I’m not God but human

There is no way for us to live amongst them here … we wish to secede from this planet …
I will NEVER EVER EVER ask to come back here again NEVER EVER not fir another Billion years …I’m absolutely done at this point !

Full stop .
@VincentKennedy

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Boy can I relate. I felt totally defeated yesterday. It is literally destroying all of our families and relationships. I am not fond of the plan either. They say a lot is being controlled by computers and there lies the problem. It can't possibly know how it's harming the fabric of our society, the American family. I hear your frustration and I share it too. I pray they take down the media soon. The longer it goes on, the more damage it's doing to those still asleep.

It’s causing such Psychological damage … how are they going to reverse this damage … it’s become a habit … how will this get undone ?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

That's exactly what I keep asking myself. How will people ever trust anything or anyone again?