Are we even on planet Earth? I am starting to think we are in the Steven King (digusting man) movie "Under the Dome" Is anything real? I am so frustrated and angry. My job/company is liberal and I am pissed off everyday. I can't wait for the truth to come out, I hate living like this. Thanks for letting me vent Patriot family.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

1/ It's an old story of human experience.

A bible commentary on Lamentations3:14 .. a book written by the prophet Jeremiah who was sorely treated and lamenting the decline and destruction of Jerusulem in his day which he had been called to warn and prophesy to the people about.

"Cruel were the mockings he was called upon to endure. His sensitive soul was pierced through and through by the arrows of derision hurled at him by those who despised his messages and made light of his burden for their conversion. "I was a derision to all my people" he declared, "and their song all the day."

A bible commentary on Lamentations3:14 .. a book written by the prophet Jeremiah who was sorely treated and lamenting the decline and destruction of Jerusulem in his day which he had been called to warn and prophesy to the people about.

"Cruel were the mockings he was called upon to endure. His sensitive soul was pierced through and through by the arrows of derision hurled at him by those who despised his messages and made light of his burden for their conversion. "I was a derision to all my people" he declared, "and their song all the day."

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

2/ "I am a derision daily, everyone mocketh me." "All my familiars watched for my halting, saying, Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him."

(1) Show this thread

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

It's hard but these are the tribulations so I pray and pray and pray.. it's the only way.

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

😇😛Hang in there, sometimes a bitch slap would feel so good -

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Here you. I have friends and family I have a difficult time even talking about the weather with. Hang in. There's loads of us - 81 million -- I think, who are with you.

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

You are not alone couragious patriot!! Stand Strong!! God Bless you and keep you and your loved ones safe!!!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I get it!! What I have been doing when it seems to get overwhelming...and I don't even know WHY I am doing this, it's become an auto-pilot thing.... but I go outside, stand right in the sun, close my eyes and just stand there for about 5 minutes. I'm VERY lucky to live in secluded rural FL. I imagine it's worse for sub/urbanites.

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

your lucky to have sun!😁

(1) Show this thread