Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Are we even on planet Earth? I am starting to think we are in the Steven King (digusting man) movie "Under the Dome" Is anything real? I am so frustrated and angry. My job/company is liberal and I am pissed off everyday. I can't wait for the truth to come out, I hate living like this. Thanks for letting me vent Patriot family.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

I get it!! What I have been doing when it seems to get overwhelming...and I don't even know WHY I am doing this, it's become an auto-pilot thing.... but I go outside, stand right in the sun, close my eyes and just stand there for about 5 minutes. I'm VERY lucky to live in secluded rural FL. I imagine it's worse for sub/urbanites.

Only people mentioned by @Jennifersebek in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Sebek, click on at the bottom under it