Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Are we even on planet Earth? I am starting to think we are in the Steven King (digusting man) movie "Under the Dome" Is anything real? I am so frustrated and angry. My job/company is liberal and I am pissed off everyday. I can't wait for the truth to come out, I hate living like this. Thanks for letting me vent Patriot family.

1/ It's an old story of human experience.

A bible commentary on Lamentations3:14 .. a book written by the prophet Jeremiah who was sorely treated and lamenting the decline and destruction of Jerusulem in his day which he had been called to warn and prophesy to the people about.

"Cruel were the mockings he was called upon to endure. His sensitive soul was pierced through and through by the arrows of derision hurled at him by those who despised his messages and made light of his burden for their conversion. "I was a derision to all my people" he declared, "and their song all the day."

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

2/ "I am a derision daily, everyone mocketh me." "All my familiars watched for my halting, saying, Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him."