"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I once said that a dandelion is more transparent and truthful than any person I've ever known.

....and they have healthy benefits

so I wouldn't fertilize my lawn chemically.

jus sayin... 🤷‍♂️ 👇

https://www.naturalnews.com/dandelion.html

No poison in my yard. I plant for the Bees too. They love my Hollyhocks, Honeysuckle, and many other blooms in my yard.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

And the young leaves are really good in a salad or steamed.

Eleven years ago in Windsor Ontario Canada, an Italian guy had cancer, he chose to treat himself with dandelion tea. His doctor was shocked when the guy went back for a follow up appointment to find the cancer gone. It made headline news, at the same time there was a city worker strike, parks were not getting the grass cut and dandelions were growing in abundance. The university of Windsor was given funds to research how dandelions could help in the fight against cancer, eleven years later we still have not heard a single thing on this research, I'm guessing big pharma won yet again. What research was needed🤔 when all it took was dandelion tea, and the guy was living proof that it worked. Stay safe and well everyone, happy 4th of July. God Bless.🙏

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication

What research is needed, indeed??? I think that doing 'research' can easily be used as a stalling technique.

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

No poisons in my yard, either, and I plant for the bees, as well. Apart from Hollyhocks... Mint and Comfrey are also well loved by the bees that frequent my garden, and... the hummingbirds love the nectar from the comfrey flowers, as well.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I also go Hollyhocks for ME. Mine get over 8 feet tall, and I now know that every part of the plant is edible, down to the roots.

(1) Show this thread

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

I grow a lot of herbs , using them in my products, Bees love my garden, no spraying, Dandelion is awesome , will regulate the insulin in the body, helps with diabetes type 2, Helps to clean up the liver, and full of nutrition

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Most all weeds are Medicinal as compared to Ornamntal Plants. God put a plant on earth to cure any human and all conditions and most native Americans knew the secrets of plant healing and again most are what we call weeds. What to get healthy see an Indian Shaman.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I believe that.

(1) Show this thread