"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I once said that a dandelion is more transparent and truthful than any person I've ever known.

....and they have healthy benefits

so I wouldn't fertilize my lawn chemically.

jus sayin... 🤷‍♂️ 👇

https://www.naturalnews.com/dandelion.html

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

No poison in my yard. I plant for the Bees too. They love my Hollyhocks, Honeysuckle, and many other blooms in my yard.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Most all weeds are Medicinal as compared to Ornamntal Plants. God put a plant on earth to cure any human and all conditions and most native Americans knew the secrets of plant healing and again most are what we call weeds. What to get healthy see an Indian Shaman.

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

Truth, the world is designed for us, It was hijacked by Satanists/reptilians, To know what herb to use put your palm above the herb and listen :)

The very thing we've been told are but weeds. "use a little RoundUp" on them and die of cancer instead!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I will tell you thats why Big Pharm sends biologist into jungles, mountains the Artic and everywhere on the global searching for these plants in local culture and history on what they heal. The is a healing plant for everything that can afflict a human being. That is the love of God for just you . The example was given in the story of Adam and Eve. A tree of Life and a tree of knowledge which both bore fruit. Bow if electronic are put into you body , those are not destroyed by plants ,but, by the power of God if they are bad. Thats why you need to walk barefoot for 1 hour a day on the grass or in the woods as Gods Power is in the earth too.