Listened to Jaun O Savins Interview about 4 hours ago and he is absolutky right as we do not want a Civil War or Revolution in Our Nation now as that plays right into the hands of the Deep State who have tried to cause this by racial division and getting people so angry that they feel they must do something , but, donโ€™t fall for their ploy. And I admit I had gotten to the point I was so angry I was thinking about how we would take down the corruption in our Government. But, after listening he made perfect sense on why we lose if this occurrs. He is 100% right. Just remain Peaceful and do not engage them. Peace is the only way forward or many many would be killed needlessly. That is where I stand now and will never discuss actakeover of this corrupt government and just let them sink their own ship and cause.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

It's too easy to feel powerless and want to take back control, I too have wondered whether it's time. BUT if we are patient, diligent, peaceful and steadfast, [they] WILL be exposed for what they are, and justice and order will be restored. The ONLY time for violence is in DEFENCE of ourselves or our families if we are under attack. Do NOT discuss, contemplate or organise any kind of violent rebellion.

Good reminder.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have felt the same. But anger and sadness is what they thrive on. I just try to keep my vibes up!โค๏ธ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I needed to read this right now. I grew up with a neighbor who used to tell us kids to Kill People With Kindness. I certainly don't want to give them what they want . . . hopefully they lose with just peeling all of the layers of the onion off. People will cry but there's enough of us to keep them strong. It just feels like they ARE getting their way with the way they are manipulating everyone's life though.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I know , ut, we canโ€™t fall for their schemes and this was exactly that a DS attempt to trap Patriots.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Recently notices some accounts that are trying to get us to take up arms to stop this coup. Not many shares on it. We need to remain calm and together. We need to keep praying for our country. WWG1WGA WW

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Yes we do as that is exactly what the Deep States wants and weโ€™ve seen it all before.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Good message.

Anger is an emotion like any other, it can be observed and ignored, always act from peace and with peace.

Be graceful in action.

Be known by your works.