Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Listened to Jaun O Savins Interview about 4 hours ago and he is absolutky right as we do not want a Civil War or Revolution in Our Nation now as that plays right into the hands of the Deep State who have tried to cause this by racial division and getting people so angry that they feel they must do something , but, don’t fall for their ploy. And I admit I had gotten to the point I was so angry I was thinking about how we would take down the corruption in our Government. But, after listening he made perfect sense on why we lose if this occurrs. He is 100% right. Just remain Peaceful and do not engage them. Peace is the only way forward or many many would be killed needlessly. That is where I stand now and will never discuss actakeover of this corrupt government and just let them sink their own ship and cause.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Recently notices some accounts that are trying to get us to take up arms to stop this coup. Not many shares on it. We need to remain calm and together. We need to keep praying for our country. WWG1WGA WW

Yes we do as that is exactly what the Deep States wants and we’ve seen it all before.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it