Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Listened to Jaun O Savins Interview about 4 hours ago and he is absolutky right as we do not want a Civil War or Revolution in Our Nation now as that plays right into the hands of the Deep State who have tried to cause this by racial division and getting people so angry that they feel they must do something , but, don’t fall for their ploy. And I admit I had gotten to the point I was so angry I was thinking about how we would take down the corruption in our Government. But, after listening he made perfect sense on why we lose if this occurrs. He is 100% right. Just remain Peaceful and do not engage them. Peace is the only way forward or many many would be killed needlessly. That is where I stand now and will never discuss actakeover of this corrupt government and just let them sink their own ship and cause.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I needed to read this right now. I grew up with a neighbor who used to tell us kids to Kill People With Kindness. I certainly don't want to give them what they want . . . hopefully they lose with just peeling all of the layers of the onion off. People will cry but there's enough of us to keep them strong. It just feels like they ARE getting their way with the way they are manipulating everyone's life though.

I know , ut, we can’t fall for their schemes and this was exactly that a DS attempt to trap Patriots.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am glad you are there to help keep us strong. GOD bless you always.