Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Listened to Jaun O Savins Interview about 4 hours ago and he is absolutky right as we do not want a Civil War or Revolution in Our Nation now as that plays right into the hands of the Deep State who have tried to cause this by racial division and getting people so angry that they feel they must do something , but, don’t fall for their ploy. And I admit I had gotten to the point I was so angry I was thinking about how we would take down the corruption in our Government. But, after listening he made perfect sense on why we lose if this occurrs. He is 100% right. Just remain Peaceful and do not engage them. Peace is the only way forward or many many would be killed needlessly. That is where I stand now and will never discuss actakeover of this corrupt government and just let them sink their own ship and cause.

It's too easy to feel powerless and want to take back control, I too have wondered whether it's time. BUT if we are patient, diligent, peaceful and steadfast, [they] WILL be exposed for what they are, and justice and order will be restored. The ONLY time for violence is in DEFENCE of ourselves or our families if we are under attack. Do NOT discuss, contemplate or organise any kind of violent rebellion.

Good reminder.

Only people mentioned by @W4rWeary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from War Weary, click on at the bottom under it