Wow, can you imagine? This would spell the END of fake news! Rating would tank!

Only people mentioned by @MikeStorm in this post can reply

yes!!!!! 👏👏👏

First Red Nation, Ascending Mother Earth, TRUTHER, Interdimensional, Love all Relations ...

🤩YESSSSS, FINALLY, LOL BEEN WISHING THIS FOR 4 YEARS!!!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Oh I cannot wait, finally a station that we can hear the truth. I wonder who the anchors will be? Definitely Lou Dobbs, Judge Jeanine, perhaps Kimberly & the Trump Family

Thank you Lord!!!!

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

That's amazing.

im ready!!! we are gonna be busy calming our loved ones down.. the ones that gave us foil hats hahahhah

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I'm all in👍👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Look at the @ user tag.

Use discernment.

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

isnt it Donald Trum jr lol

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooooking A right.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

So that's why they want "conservative news" shut down...

If that was actually Donnies Parler account yes. But it ain't his actual Parler account. Where is the po at the end of Trump?

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

It will feel like a LUXURY !

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Conservative Patriot. Spiritual eclectic. Husband loving country girl

this would also mean he is not president. he cant own or run anything while in office

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

👍😉💞

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

😜

Patriot - MAGA - Standing with Trump

this is a fake account. he came out on video saying he wasn'ton any other social media yet.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Laughing Zebra to her Publication

Could the " publisher " be a surrogate or a supporter ?

Good news is good news ...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot - MAGA - Standing with Trump

this is a fake account. he came out on video saying he wasn'ton any other social media yet.

that would be amazing

MAGA * FREEDOM * AMERICA FIRST * GOD IS LOVE * TRUTH WINS * NEVER BACK DOWN

Married, 3 children, 4 grandchildren, Faith in God🙏. #MAGA #MEGA # WWG1WGA

Please give us something to keep people from losing hope. i have a lot of family losing their hope, I'm doing my best to hold the line...lol. But my faith in God will remain strong🙏🇺🇸

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

Hope it's on a channel available to all! 🙏