I dont know about you guys, but before this, I didnt see the meaning of life and my purpose on this planet. Life seemed mundane knowing I was nothing more than a debt slave. Now, to know what my destiny is and has been all my life, contemplating all the life decisions and forks in the road that brought me to where I stand today. I can see all the decisions that I unknowingly made to be here and it makes me believe in the power of God and that I did not choose this, I was chosen. As all of you were chosen. Why we can see and hear what others dont still bewilders me. My own family that I know are not stupid, are just as blind as the others even with my constant injections of rejected truth. I dont think any of us designed our life around fighting WW3, but here we are. I raise my glass to all of you on this journey. Its has most certainly not been an easy trip to make. If you are still holding the line. I will forever consider you my sister or brother in arms. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @RaginRedman in this post can reply

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Ragin Redman to his Publication

Same here, same here. Where we go one, we go all. To my Midnight Riders, Cheers.

A beautiful post. Thank you Redman.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I asked God to take me home before Trump and my awakening I knew about all the evil and saw no hope. THANK YOU ALL, MUCH LOVE.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

WE ARE ONE❤️

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

with so much love and light...... yes brother dear!!!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

A truly incredible time to be alive. Many of us knew this was our destiny a long time ago. We are located all over the Country. There are so many of us the wicked are really surprised. The time of faith, love & devine intervention is our journey to be the tested by our intentions. We all must rise up collectivelly & peacefully. We don’t even have to try to awaken the sleeping, they are taking notice just by observing. God Bless each & everyone of you. I am proud to be here with such loving, dedicated & committed Patriots. It’s been a long time coming. Much love, much light & may our strengths prevail.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

AMEN SIS❣️🙏

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

together we are unstoppable

(2) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

A post from the heart 💜 thank Q for sharing a piece of you! we are all just at different stages of awakening as we will ALL awaken to our One Creator God of ALL that is 🌟 🙏

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

well said sir, proud to fight by your side with truth and honor.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Cheers to you as well good Patriot!
What if Nana told you that you volunteered to come here to this lifetime and even had your fellow soul family help plan out a great deal of it?

A good man asked me that 2 yrs ago and at the time I thought him to be a good man that was just a little out of kilter.

Well turns out it was Nana that needed to kick the box to the curb, I had never really been in it but I did see it there a lot.

Proud veteran, grand father, master mechanic and usually the guy getting called crazy for calling it what it is.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

After this 20 yr ride in and out of rabbit holes, I discount nothing. I have considered this aspect of us all choosing to do what we do before we are born. I hope that is the case and I am making my unborn self proud. I really had lost hope on this world, I have never had so much hope in my life as I do now. Not for me, I figured Id die in a hail of bullets trying to stay out of a fema camp. lol But for my grand daughter I am raising now. To think of the world we are fighting for and her be able to experience it all. What a time to be alive.

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

well said! i relate *so hard* to this that im not even going to waste time looking through my arsenal for the perfect meme to express it; kindred spirits just like birds of a feather.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Very eloquently stated...exactly how I feel.
WWG1WGA Canada

Standing With You! In The Same Boat With Some Family Members, Ive Tried Everything, So Frustrating, I Will Still Always Be Here For Them Tho! Just Wish I Could Get Through To Them! WWG1WGA!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Still here. Once you're awake, you can never go back to sleep. You simply can't unknow or un-understand any of this. It's impossible.

Beautifully said and I agree, I also believe all of us are together, here by God's will, each with their own part to play. Faith will ultimately guide us. Thank you saying what so many of us are feeling, God Bless you.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I can’t thank you enough for sharing that. I needed to hear that too.. here we are.💗

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Your words make me weep tears of humility.
GOD BLESS YOU,@raginredman
I stand beside you, with you.

These are _such_ difficult times.
I had NO idea years ago, that I would be totally engaged in this WAR AGAINST UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.

God works in wondrous and mysterious ways.
I've never known such pain.
I've never had such a deep and ever-growing faith.

May God Bless and Protect Every Single Patriot
Amen.

Proud veteran, grand father, master mechanic and usually the guy getting called crazy for calling it what it is.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Thank you for the kind words, God bless us all.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Incredibly moving 😍

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

👊🇱🇷😎

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Exactly that.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

You are a sane man Ragin Redman and that is rare today.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

very. good man.

(1) Show this thread