Proud veteran, grand father, master mechanic and usually the guy getting called crazy for calling it what it is.

I dont know about you guys, but before this, I didnt see the meaning of life and my purpose on this planet. Life seemed mundane knowing I was nothing more than a debt slave. Now, to know what my destiny is and has been all my life, contemplating all the life decisions and forks in the road that brought me to where I stand today. I can see all the decisions that I unknowingly made to be here and it makes me believe in the power of God and that I did not choose this, I was chosen. As all of you were chosen. Why we can see and hear what others dont still bewilders me. My own family that I know are not stupid, are just as blind as the others even with my constant injections of rejected truth. I dont think any of us designed our life around fighting WW3, but here we are. I raise my glass to all of you on this journey. Its has most certainly not been an easy trip to make. If you are still holding the line. I will forever consider you my sister or brother in arms. WWG1WGA

Your words make me weep tears of humility.
GOD BLESS YOU,@raginredman
I stand beside you, with you.

These are _such_ difficult times.
I had NO idea years ago, that I would be totally engaged in this WAR AGAINST UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.

God works in wondrous and mysterious ways.
I've never known such pain.
I've never had such a deep and ever-growing faith.

May God Bless and Protect Every Single Patriot
Amen.

In response Ragin Redman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

Proud veteran, grand father, master mechanic and usually the guy getting called crazy for calling it what it is.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Thank you for the kind words, God bless us all.