Proud veteran, grand father, master mechanic and usually the guy getting called crazy for calling it what it is.

I dont know about you guys, but before this, I didnt see the meaning of life and my purpose on this planet. Life seemed mundane knowing I was nothing more than a debt slave. Now, to know what my destiny is and has been all my life, contemplating all the life decisions and forks in the road that brought me to where I stand today. I can see all the decisions that I unknowingly made to be here and it makes me believe in the power of God and that I did not choose this, I was chosen. As all of you were chosen. Why we can see and hear what others dont still bewilders me. My own family that I know are not stupid, are just as blind as the others even with my constant injections of rejected truth. I dont think any of us designed our life around fighting WW3, but here we are. I raise my glass to all of you on this journey. Its has most certainly not been an easy trip to make. If you are still holding the line. I will forever consider you my sister or brother in arms. WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ragin Redman to his Publication

Cheers to you as well good Patriot!
What if Nana told you that you volunteered to come here to this lifetime and even had your fellow soul family help plan out a great deal of it?

A good man asked me that 2 yrs ago and at the time I thought him to be a good man that was just a little out of kilter.

Well turns out it was Nana that needed to kick the box to the curb, I had never really been in it but I did see it there a lot.

After this 20 yr ride in and out of rabbit holes, I discount nothing. I have considered this aspect of us all choosing to do what we do before we are born. I hope that is the case and I am making my unborn self proud. I really had lost hope on this world, I have never had so much hope in my life as I do now. Not for me, I figured Id die in a hail of bullets trying to stay out of a fema camp. lol But for my grand daughter I am raising now. To think of the world we are fighting for and her be able to experience it all. What a time to be alive.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RaginRedman in this post can reply

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

Even if we die, as long as we have Christ we will live!😇🤗😁🙏❤️144

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇🙏💜Nana has never had so much hope for this planet either.