Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

They think we are stupid.

Unfortunately, the stupid still walk the earth.

Most of the time I feel like an outsider as I walk among them.

(1) Show this thread

Hawaii born/still male. Maga since 17'. Digital sniper in training. XRP hodler. #trumpxrp #savethechildren #redHI #WWG1WGA

lol. Wait till that 'Chauvin character' is seen in pictures at the boston marathon and sandy hook as well!
🍿😎🤙🏼

In response Phillip Des Witchalrdy to his Publication

I am waiting to see George Floyd again. In a slow mo vid of the FF, where he couldn't breathe, there was a moment where he had no legs as he was being put on the gurney by the fake EMT's.

Interesting how one of the Mnpls. businesses, that would be no more, made dummies for crisis events.
3 pics

(1) Show this thread

reincarnation

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

The resurrection of Saint Floyd of Fentanyl

wouldn’t that be a wonderful miracle to be held? I’ve been waiting too long.
Besides, I bet he’s ready to get out of that 4 foot casket don’t you?

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Two of the sloppiest false flags EVER.

Anyone who does any research with an open mind can see that both events were fake.

I've known the Sandy Hook and Boston bombing where fake for a long time. all the houses around Sandy Hook were paid off in full on Christmas Day the year before I verified that this was a huge undertaking set up is another tab to take guns away.
Another crisis actor at the Boston bombing was an amputee and they used him to look like he had his legs blown off when he already had no legs ( Lieutenant Dan you got no legs) lol. sorry for the pun pass it is not meant to offend or ridicule any amputee it's just sick they would take someone like that and use them 2 fake an incident bombing and they plastered his scene all over the news

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response James Dean to his Publication

Everyone who "lost a limb" had already lost that limb prior to the fake bombing.

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

There are a few crisis actors out there, been seeing this for awhile now.