Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I think that is what Tampons are for?

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

This is all known! whats not is who they work for … deep state or Q…. both have done or allowed the same shit

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THEY ARE ALL DEEP STATE ACTORS !!! HELLO GEORGE 😂 FIRST ARREST ? SHOULD BE !!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

That would really shake them up.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ohh her 🤮 her and her pos husband dax villified parents who didnt vaxxx their kids —-that was precovid ....i wonder if they all got their jabs .....

two pics

Hawaii born/still male. Maga since 17'. Digital sniper in training. XRP hodler. #trumpxrp #savethechildren #redHI #WWG1WGA

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

lol. Wait till that 'Chauvin character' is seen in pictures at the boston marathon and sandy hook as well!
🍿😎🤙🏼

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

They think we are stupid.

(6) Show this thread