DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

👀 what isn’t the FBI fabricating these days?? They sure have been busy framing ppl they don't like, yet they claim they are not "Political"....rriiiigghhtt

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

"The Last President."
#mudflood
#tartaria

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

100% real, no photoshop...

( Fotoforensics.com )

Only people mentioned by @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Fascinating Book with MANY hard-evidence facts that have been hidden from us by TPTB who want to keep us ignorant by inventing a new history rather than let us discover the truth:
https://www.amazon.com/Dead-Mens-Secrets-Tantalising-Hints-ebook/dp/B001NEKDHM/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3VXDKXN4MANP3&dchild=1&keywords=dead+men%27s+secrets&qid=1624824180&sprefix=Dead+Men%27s%2Caps%2C198&sr=8-2

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🐸 Hold on to your Butts... You may NOT be ready for this REDPILL....

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Not done watching yet...several hours into it...its facinating! Hidden in plain site and once you focus on it, your total perspective changes...at least mine did. I am so ready for all of it to be known!

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

I really wish there were somewhere to READ this info. Im not good with watching videos, ESPECIALLY long ones. There has to be a way for people like me to still absorb this information. Like someone do a written summary of all the important points and where to expand on the info. Sadly, I'll probably never get the chance to watch this, and it sucks.

(3) Show this thread

100% Real.

No photoshop....

( As 'mind-bending as these may appear, there's a history of humanity perfectly hidden by the "controllers". Jesus and the Gospel are the singular truths which were not sanitized. But the HOLY SCRIPTURE was creatively changed - Truth remains in-tact, it cannot be stopped/subverted. )

Amazing!

(1) Show this thread