DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

👀 what isn’t the FBI fabricating these days?? They sure have been busy framing ppl they don't like, yet they claim they are not "Political"....rriiiigghhtt

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

"The Last President."
#mudflood
#tartaria

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Okay, will accept it's not a fake photo... but WHAT is it showing? Who is that guy in the fez and who is the spooky dude with an electrode cap in the electric/force field? Who?! I want to know WHO?! Also When was this taken? What is it representing? Questions, so many questions.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

🐸It is believed to be technology from approximately 175-250 years ago.

🐸🐸 It's speculated to be a type of "Video-Chat" using the Aether and magnetic toroidal field.

🐸🐸🐸 It's also speculated to be a teleportation portal and this is a picture capturing the event mid-process.

Here's a good place to start, and every second is stunningly beautiful, mind-bending facts, and leads to the greatest lie every conspired against all of humanity. 👇

🔥 ( Heavy Content ~ Enjoy. ) 🔥

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Is that the Devil in a cloak?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I didn't see that angle, would expect lucifer to be much larger ( 9'-12' ).

Honestly, no idea here, about either identities.

🐸 BUUUUUUUUuuuuutttttt.....

It looks like a clear Freemason gesture by the fellow on the right, no?

(1) Show this thread

How about this one?

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Fascinating Book with MANY hard-evidence facts that have been hidden from us by TPTB who want to keep us ignorant by inventing a new history rather than let us discover the truth:
https://www.amazon.com/Dead-Mens-Secrets-Tantalising-Hints-ebook/dp/B001NEKDHM/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3VXDKXN4MANP3&dchild=1&keywords=dead+men%27s+secrets&qid=1624824180&sprefix=Dead+Men%27s%2Caps%2C198&sr=8-2

(4) Show this thread

Overlook not, the Freemason gesture.