DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

👀 what isn’t the FBI fabricating these days?? They sure have been busy framing ppl they don't like, yet they claim they are not "Political"....rriiiigghhtt

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

"The Last President."
#mudflood
#tartaria

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

100% real, no photoshop...

( Fotoforensics.com )

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

How about this one?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🐸 Hold on to your Butts... You may NOT be ready for this REDPILL....

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

I really wish there were somewhere to READ this info. Im not good with watching videos, ESPECIALLY long ones. There has to be a way for people like me to still absorb this information. Like someone do a written summary of all the important points and where to expand on the info. Sadly, I'll probably never get the chance to watch this, and it sucks.

Only people mentioned by @JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

In response Just Jana to her Publication

That does suck, sorry, truly.

FWIW: The narrator talks slowly, most people enjoy the vid better at 1.25x speed.... ...But, even at normal speed (10-15 minute chunks) one could get through it. ( It's a 7-part series combined into one video. )

The creator didn't intend it to be watched in a single setting, so don't feel like your're being left behind. My wife has been trying to get through it for months, but we talk about it all day long.

That said, I'm sure it will all come out in fantastic written form... That may be a bit further in the future, but it's coming OUT.

( There's also another 13-part series, goes even further down the Rabbit Hole. )

If I find anything in written form, I'll certainly post it here.

#NCSWIC || #tbiytc

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Thats awesome. When people talk about content, I go search that and sometimes find a lot..sometimes nothing at all, but I try. A description of the content is most helpful but I dislike the ones that make some claim and its a 4 hour video, you sit through the whole thing and they barely mention-at the end- the thing that grabbed your attention in the first place..so many of those I have watched, when I was first awake and hungry for any and all research on all subjects. Its frustrating! lol😂There really is a LOT of baloney to sift through.

(1) Show this thread