DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

👀 what isn’t the FBI fabricating these days?? They sure have been busy framing ppl they don't like, yet they claim they are not "Political"....rriiiigghhtt

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

"The Last President."
#mudflood
#tartaria

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

100% real, no photoshop...

( Fotoforensics.com )

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

How about this one?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🐸 Hold on to your Butts... You may NOT be ready for this REDPILL....

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

Not done watching yet...several hours into it...its facinating! Hidden in plain site and once you focus on it, your total perspective changes...at least mine did. I am so ready for all of it to be known!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Expect your ability to "see" what's been hidden in plain sight to INCREASE.

Once the 'veil of lies' is lifted, you will NEVER be the same... ...JESUS is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life.

#NCSWIC || #tbiytc

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Truth! Amen!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Finished watching! WOW! I guess I should have been shocked however, I am not....only amazed that I didn’t run across this information earlier. For me, things to ponder have been surfacing for years. Now seems to be acccelerating. It’s quite something to think about and wrap your arms around really. How the deception is managed seems incredible. Thank you! 👍😀

(2) Show this thread