Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

❤️ Truth!

Right there with you hun, my whole life...

🔥 True 🔥

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Yes and that would include me and my 98 year old mother.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

What has terrified them all along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ragXpWsAI

Dune ( 1984 - Father, The Sleeper Has Awakened ) - YouTube

Dune ( 1984 - Movie Clip: " Father, The Sleeper Has Awakened ")

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Oh yeah!!!
You nailed it!!!🙏💕

Yep

😃💥🙏👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And the number of Nana's that age that now won AR-15s.

Closely describes me. Myself and another member of the family, do the research for the others in our family. We do the major research, and slowly bring the others members along slowly.
When things get heavy, or one of us begins to lose faith, the other holds them up until they are back on their feet ready to get back at it. I don’t know what i would do without my research Buddy. We are in this together and it has brought us closer. ❤️
Family is everything.❤️

LIKE SANDS ALONG THE SEASHORE>

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I'm in such wonderful company, So danged grateful that us "Old" hippies got together to clean house.. lol It certainly is a great time to be alive. WE will sack up the garbage and get it ready for the trash haulers. Some one else will have to tote these sacks I never knew chit could be so heavy. I love ya'll, Let's keep them surrounded and look 'em in the eye. Their grandmothers would not be proud of them that's for sure.

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

Hey...that's me....I am so proud to be a part of what they fear!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This is SO very true.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

those "small" accounts...😉

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

ohhhhhh, you caught me‼️ Guilty as Charged‼️
I don’t expect to stop researching (& sharing) anytime soon
😏

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

me either

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

what an amaaaazing time to be alive!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

58 and I have put in 40 hour weeks since October 2020 online learning and sharing truth of what we are up against. earned me 3 Twitter executions & numerous slaps on the wrist, 4 FB 30 day solitary confinements along with slew of misdemeanors. i originally shared my everyday gleanings with maybe 7 people and those changed according to the ones who forbade any further communication involving Covid, politics or God...(of which my daughter was one), and its currently 4 of which maybe 3 are part of the original group. i watch bits of mechanical or farming shows if my husband turns them on, but I can not watch dramas. i tried and didnt make it to the first commercial. all i see is programing. lies and propagation of lies to maintain the sleep walking hordes of humanity. tv disgust me. dont know if ill ever trust the lying bastards again.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

i'm the "never be a grandma now" in Georgia.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

68 and checking in = I retired from a very good job so that I could devote more time to this - what a great time to be alive - lots of grandmas out there sharing information - proud to be part of it all

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

64 and reporting in!! Spent literally 1000s of hours on research, never a TV watcher, don’t crave high follow count, looking for truth. The rabbit hole is painful at times but necessary. Want to leave this realm knowing we are freed from this slavery for all future generations.... That’s what we came here for.

Exactly. Martin nailed it.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

That is our story. My 97 year old mother and I cut off all cable television programs in November 2020. You might say that they "done made us mad". We have been anons since then, researching and seeking out the truth for ourselves. No commercials either, so those of you who are asking for money on these platforms, we just block you. We are free from the chains of the MSM. The DS had better be afraid of us because we are coming after them. Not for the lies, deceit and stealing they did to us. FOR THE CHILDREN. When we found out about the children - that was the lynch pin and we are 2 people of millions across the world. DS will be completely destroyed by the white hats and the Alliance. We are the people who will survive to see that great victory. So - yes the DS is scared of us and that is the only thing they have been right about.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Well I am 70! thank you for the compliment.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

LOL! You're describing my wife! 'cept we don't live in Ohio.

I'm a Boomer and research several hours a day. I follow 1,776 and keep it constant as that number will fluctuate a bit as some have dropped off. I have 924 followers here. I like Telegram too and will make time for Truth Social next month, but I will never leave AnonUP! I don't believe I've awakened anybody fully, but I've planted a lot of seeds.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

73 year old, worked 50 years as a Critical Care/ ER nurse now spending hours in retirement researching and spreading the truth of natural immunity, dangers of the vax and masks etc. and how to support immune health. [ They] hate those truths getting out.
😇

Lots of major participants are boomers.

...yeah ok martin....lol

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Lol, that's amazing! Way to go to all of you B gens! 👏 X gen here 💫🙋‍♀️

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

That Is Some Funny Shit And Really Hit A Note For Me. I Am A Father Of 5. Grandfather of 10. Everything that martin stated is me 100%.
P.s Us So Called Boomer Still Know How To Put Up A Fight So Topkek To This One.