Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Society has progressively gotten worse every single year since 1971 after [they] decoupled the US dollar from gold.

Prove me wrong.

I got into physical metals in the last couple of years (I like to joke that I went from being a fan of heavy metal music to being into a different kind of metal.), in part because I believe that I'm making up for lost time. I wasn't taught at any level of school about the value of gold, silver, etc., or how the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air that doesn't relate to anything. Perhaps the omission of those facts was by design. 🤔

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Me too--also trying to make up for lost time.
I always procrastinated in the past- this time, I went out and just started buying silver in the last couple of months.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

You know it was, us having real tangible assets is the last thing they want. IE vanguard, gates, blackrock buying up housing, farmland. The shorts on physical assets will be their undoing

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I'm motivated partly by knowing that when we regular folks acquire physical metals, we're helping to put the screws to the big banks. I've been shopping at one retailer online since I started investing in metals, and I've been pleased with their prices, product selection, and service. However, I also should shop at some brick-and-mortar stores near me, because it's good to support local businesses. 🙂

(1) Show this thread