Society has progressively gotten worse every single year since 1971 after [they] decoupled the US dollar from gold.

Prove me wrong.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well Nana thinks we have a long way to go even after we win.
Ppl that wake up will not automatically instantly become well..... adjectives like nice, cooperative, agreeable, logical....... you get the idea.
Nana is holding out for a giant God frequency to transform everyone but then Nana thinks rather large and outside the box.
Hell I am pretty sure that I have never even seen the damn box.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Cannot do.

I've always felt I could never get ahead. I was always a hard worker - but have always felt broke. Every time I was able to save money - I'd inevitably get slammed on my investments. Could never win no matter what I did.

I am too young to have experienced the 70s but my parents always told me how bad it was. I honestly had always been niave to all the economic things going on prior to my awaking in 2020. I look around and it makes me sick. Also what is with all the talk of food shortages and saying farming isnt sustainable to the current population in the USA? Where the heck did this agenda come from?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

the agenda goes way back. even to egyptian times. i had a great time in the 70s. so much more real human contact.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

The Challenge of Peace - President Nixon's Address to the Nation on A New Economic Policy - YouTube

On August 15, 1971, President Richard Nixon addressed the nation on the topic of a new economic policy. What followed is now known as the "Nixon Shock."

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

yerp. fact.

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

i agree, 70 i was 11yrs old, i have seen this place go to shit more and more. always prayed my kids would see a better world, sure hope it happens before i die, it sure seems it is beginning in the back ground and i hope it all comes true, so many good people deserve more and not so much material things but to be free and not a slave to the system

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I got into physical metals in the last couple of years (I like to joke that I went from being a fan of heavy metal music to being into a different kind of metal.), in part because I believe that I'm making up for lost time. I wasn't taught at any level of school about the value of gold, silver, etc., or how the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air that doesn't relate to anything. Perhaps the omission of those facts was by design. 🤔

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

You know it was, us having real tangible assets is the last thing they want. IE vanguard, gates, blackrock buying up housing, farmland. The shorts on physical assets will be their undoing

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Me too--also trying to make up for lost time.
I always procrastinated in the past- this time, I went out and just started buying silver in the last couple of months.

(2) Show this thread

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

Thanks, I was born in 1970 :)
But I live in the UK