Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Society has progressively gotten worse every single year since 1971 after [they] decoupled the US dollar from gold.

Prove me wrong.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I got into physical metals in the last couple of years (I like to joke that I went from being a fan of heavy metal music to being into a different kind of metal.), in part because I believe that I'm making up for lost time. I wasn't taught at any level of school about the value of gold, silver, etc., or how the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air that doesn't relate to anything. Perhaps the omission of those facts was by design. 🤔

Me too--also trying to make up for lost time.
I always procrastinated in the past- this time, I went out and just started buying silver in the last couple of months.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it