Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Angels of Our Lord Glow with Light in their Angelic form from being in the presence of God, just as Moses did when he saw only the back of God and glowed for many weeks and had to wear a covering.
This video shows many Real Angels of Out Lord and two that are not of God. You watch it and you decide. The Fallen can no longer fly as God took their wings when he cast them out of Heaven. Its and interesting video and the one over Miami is an Angel of the Lord and not photoshopped as I checked it using Fotoforensics and its authentic.

https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euIss

slapped ham...been around for years!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

No , actually they’ve been around since time began and I didn’t date any pictures as photography in the sense of time has been around only a tiny flash of this time. I can take the statement by you as you just don’t believe they are seen or photographed and that is your choice. I do hope your a believer in Christ and were Baptized as the day of Rapture draws closer each day. Again, your choice not mine.

ref the you tube acct...used to follow them before I was banned😃 i know they are all around!!!

Yes and later I will get into how Atlantis was actually destroyed and why in India there is an area that today is still highly radioactive from an ancient event then we will dig into some of the mysteries of the Anunnaki, Ra ,Posidon , and Gilgemesh , Atlas and many hero ‘s of the old days. Lots of history no one know so tonight and tomorrow I will take you down the biggest rabbit hole you have ever experienced in your life. You will have to sit back and give it some real consideration. a Remember , everything hidden will be made known and historically this is a whopper.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Donovan / Atlantis - YouTube

Just a little homage to Donovan.The continent of Atlantis was an island which lay before the great floodin the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean.So great a...

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

resonates on many levels ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

You definetly have the good stuff. Books taken out of the bible because they blow the whole current narrative out of the water.
They removed those books and yet left in verses where Jesus and the Prophets referenced them. Entire chapters and verses were romoved from the one we have. Religon has become more about control and keeping the coffers full and less about truth. The simple truth is the only one you need to stand between you and your father is Jesus Christ. You are responsible for you. The Vimanas are going to blow some minds. They didn't go into caves because they were primitives. They were hiding from something.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and work, Storm! I am very interested and will follow you as I want to know more of the history that was hidden from us, our past, the heroes and the intelligent people like Tesla etc.

I have been baptized. I was curious what your thoughts are for people with special needs and salvation? I have a special needs son. I talk to him about Jesus. I try to explain the best way that I can. I also feel like he is close to God because he is more sensitive to things than most people are. Once when I was anxious he blurted out "this battle is the Lords!" Basically Gods way of using my son to remind me He was in control! My son is not baptized. He wouldn't understand that process.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

If you ever have questions please only ask.

GOD WINS! Justice will be served to those that abuse and sacrifice children. Watch!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Baptism is not a requirement of salvation. it is simply a statement of faith.We are talking about GOD here. HE knows your son and knows his issues. Obviously we cant predict how GOD is going to handle various situations, it is my belief that all children and all people with inability to reason are Heaven bound. Please never worry! ❤️💕🙏

(3) Show this thread

I believe all the Greek Gods could have really been E.T.'s

Draco Reptilians were the Annunaki ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

There were no ET’s as much as people would like to believe that, its simply a fabricated lies over 10’s to hundreds of thousands of years.

(1) Show this thread

ancient tech..melted buildings..tartarians.. total history changed!! will keep an eye out for your posts!!

Do that as this is a really big rabbit hole.

(1) Show this thread