Angels of Our Lord Glow with Light in their Angelic form from being in the presence of God, just as Moses did when he saw only the back of God and glowed for many weeks and had to wear a covering.
This video shows many Real Angels of Out Lord and two that are not of God. You watch it and you decide. The Fallen can no longer fly as God took their wings when he cast them out of Heaven. Its and interesting video and the one over Miami is an Angel of the Lord and not photoshopped as I checked it using Fotoforensics and its authentic.

https://youtu.be/dsRbg6euIss

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

angel of light you shine so bright

slapped ham...been around for years!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

No , actually they’ve been around since time began and I didn’t date any pictures as photography in the sense of time has been around only a tiny flash of this time. I can take the statement by you as you just don’t believe they are seen or photographed and that is your choice. I do hope your a believer in Christ and were Baptized as the day of Rapture draws closer each day. Again, your choice not mine.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I've never actually seen one, but I've had a couple of experiences which I can't explain how I was saved.
Angels would be the only explanation I can think of!
Praise God! 🙏❤️

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes, they do that often for people if its not your time yet. To God, Angels of God and the Fallen time has no barriers past , present and future. They can be in any of them.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Truth

(1) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

So interesting. I could stare at the angels of the Lord, especially the one over Miami.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I’ll share some with you with 10 per post and all have been verified as not being tampered with using FotoForensics.com .

(2) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Yes, there are billions on earth and do take human form very often along with Red Birds, Blue Birds, Blue Jays , Doves Nd most all birds except vulchers.

I know, my dad was my angel...

(2) Show this thread