Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Fluoride is a neurotoxin that was given to the prisoners in the Holocaust to mentally subdue them. Just the fluoride in our water, toothpaste and dental applications is enough to induce collective apathy.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response white light to his Publication

Yes, Nana doesnt use fluoride produces any more. Still shower in it because have not yet purchase a filter for the whole house yet.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I mix baking soda, peroxide and coconut oil to brush teeth.

Charcoal works really well. Better than any toothpaste ive used. Since this whole thing started ive learned to become so self sufficent. I do lots of DIY projeces as in lotion, sun screen, shampoo, its nuts we have to live this way. but tbh im kind of liking it. growing my own food and buying from the local farmers. A whole new world for us!

In response valkyrie jess to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SeeShellie4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shelley Beanzzz, click on at the bottom under it