Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Fluoride is a neurotoxin that was given to the prisoners in the Holocaust to mentally subdue them. Just the fluoride in our water, toothpaste and dental applications is enough to induce collective apathy.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response white light to his Publication

Yes, Nana doesnt use fluoride produces any more. Still shower in it because have not yet purchase a filter for the whole house yet.

I mix baking soda, peroxide and coconut oil to brush teeth.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response valkyrie jess to her Publication

That sounds like it would really whiten the teeth 👍
been making my own for years and my teeth have never been better...
bentonite clay, coconut oil, baking soda, charcoal, sea salt, mg oil, pearls, seaweed, horsetail, peppermint

All sounds good to Nana except the "horsetail" wth is that?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

It's a wild plant that looks like a horse's tail and a spine at the same time considered a weed by those that don't know it and contains an amazing amount of silica needed for support in bones, teeth, hair, skin and nails... for teeth I use the dried plant ground into a powder and also take the tincture internally when it feels right 💚

Wow thanks for sharing new one on Nana

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yes... and thanks for the reminder. Throughout the years I've learned so many things - especially to do with herbal medicine - that I've been quite excited about at the time, only to find that during the ups and downs of everyday life, they tend to get pushed into the background and eventually forgotten, before I've had a chance to fully incorporate them into my day to day routine.
Your post has reminded me of one such thing - a product called Heavenly Horsetail, which my husband and I started using to wash our dishes - and other things - just after we got married.
I don't even know if it exists, anymore (lost track of it when we moved over to England for a period of time, back in the eighties), but I do remember using it specifically for the properties of horsetail, that you mentioned in your post.

(2) Show this thread