Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Billy Graham on Christ. Always knew this was a true man of God. Take just a few minutes and feed your soul. WWG1WGA WW . Amen

https://youtu.be/duJdk-rrI4o

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Was not Billy Graham a 33rd degree freemason???

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

I don’t know and don’t judge him if he were. Thats up to God not me.

There are a lot of people that were Masons and by no means were they evil. Even Trump is or was a Mason.

I know many Freemasons at a lower degree. The 33 degree are the evil ones. Billy Graham real name is Billy Frank. He was a Jew. Which Frank is used as his middle name. Billy may well be the greatest deception that has ever been successfully pulled off on the protestant denominations. It is a deep dark rabbit hole.

What information do you have to support this claim ? Thats getting down to known facts and nnot hersay. So please share what your basis is for this claim.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Good Morning, I highly recommend digging deep into his history. As a Patriot, many hours of research is required. As far as known facts, its all available.

Thats what I am in the process of doing. I used the FACTS and not opinions. Any statement made by an individual without the facts I will not use.

The more I dig the more I’m finding that the statements made by some are false. Going back centuries I’m not finding anything evil about Free Masons and this is a deep dig and will take a few days. If you have some facts please share them as I’ve read opinions with no facts. And whos history are you recommending digging into ? Please share if your talking about Billy Graham just hang on to it as thats one of the deep digs I’m making. But, I only want FACT S not someones opinion.

(2) Show this thread