Billy Graham on Christ. Always knew this was a true man of God. Take just a few minutes and feed your soul. WWG1WGA WW . Amen

https://youtu.be/duJdk-rrI4o

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

See this is a persons opinion and I knowing so little about it can’t use it as its considered hersay. But, Thank you . This may take more than a few days as I have Books to order and many branches that have sprung out of this . So its not one rabbit hole but a field of them now.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Was not Billy Graham a 33rd degree freemason???

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

And none have ever repented or turned their back...?

My understanding is that Freemasonary starts out innocent / benevolent enough etc...however, becomes more dicey in its "religion" which is to worship of Lucifer.

(3) Show this thread