Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Billy Graham on Christ. Always knew this was a true man of God. Take just a few minutes and feed your soul. WWG1WGA WW . Amen

https://youtu.be/duJdk-rrI4o

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Was not Billy Graham a 33rd degree freemason???

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

I don’t know and don’t judge him if he were. Thats up to God not me.

There are a lot of people that were Masons and by no means were they evil. Even Trump is or was a Mason.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I know many Freemasons at a lower degree. The 33 degree are the evil ones. Billy Graham real name is Billy Frank. He was a Jew. Which Frank is used as his middle name. Billy may well be the greatest deception that has ever been successfully pulled off on the protestant denominations. It is a deep dark rabbit hole.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

My Grandmother was on her lowly Canadian pension and sent this thief $100 a month from her cheque.

Oh Billy sent her a calendar of his up and coming *preachings* for her $100....

thanks a.lot. thief, Billy.

Family tree of Billy GRAHAM
I have no issue if his family was of Jewish Origins . Why would that determine anything about this man. They have a legitatmate fanily tree. Specifically, why do you think he was evil, bad or misleading people ?

https://en.geneastar.org/genealogy/grahamw/billy-graham

(3) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I had a customer, who was a Freemason. He told me from their beginning 589x years back in Babylon. Their name then Phree Masson ( children of light ) and the images from then are very different to today. At some point in History they ( not all ) were infiltrated by evil forces

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Infiltration from within.

(1) Show this thread