Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Billy Graham on Christ. Always knew this was a true man of God. Take just a few minutes and feed your soul. WWG1WGA WW . Amen

https://youtu.be/duJdk-rrI4o

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Was not Billy Graham a 33rd degree freemason???

I don’t know and don’t judge him if he were. Thats up to God not me.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Satanism is disguised as Freemasonry. We are not to judge salvation of others but we need to be aware of wolves in sheeps clothing. We need to be aware of the spirit of AntiChrist. We need to be aware of lies and steer clear of evil. The Lord will lead us to Truth if we only ask Him. This is a 5 hour video but well worth the time. Shows you the evilness we face in this world through Freemasonry.

https://youtu.be/7Eeo-82Eac8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I will watch it as part of the deep dig that now has branches forming. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

There are a lot of people that were Masons and by no means were they evil. Even Trump is or was a Mason.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I had a customer, who was a Freemason. He told me from their beginning 589x years back in Babylon. Their name then Phree Masson ( children of light ) and the images from then are very different to today. At some point in History they ( not all ) were infiltrated by evil forces

I know many Freemasons at a lower degree. The 33 degree are the evil ones. Billy Graham real name is Billy Frank. He was a Jew. Which Frank is used as his middle name. Billy may well be the greatest deception that has ever been successfully pulled off on the protestant denominations. It is a deep dark rabbit hole.

(2) Show this thread