Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Billy Graham on Christ. Always knew this was a true man of God. Take just a few minutes and feed your soul. WWG1WGA WW . Amen

https://youtu.be/duJdk-rrI4o

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Was not Billy Graham a 33rd degree freemason???

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

I don’t know and don’t judge him if he were. Thats up to God not me.

There are a lot of people that were Masons and by no means were they evil. Even Trump is or was a Mason.

I had a customer, who was a Freemason. He told me from their beginning 589x years back in Babylon. Their name then Phree Masson ( children of light ) and the images from then are very different to today. At some point in History they ( not all ) were infiltrated by evil forces

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Infiltration from within.