Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

All whi knew what this was, need to be tried by Military Tribunals

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I can't watch this and I won't fill my loved ones who took the shots with fear. If there were good leaders in this country, they would stop the shots NOW and would get a solution for this mess. That video just brought up the panic that after me giving my last 5 years to this country as a Digital Soldier, my entire family could die??????
I have no words . . . The Best won't be for me if they are not with me to share in it.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

So sad!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Truly Crimes Against Humanity

So sad. People blindly do whatever they are told to do. Even worse, they lecture everyone else.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Misna Burelli to his Publication

I saw this on a t-shirt last week.
DUCT TAPE doesn't fix stupid but it does muffle the sound.

Sadly this man was in line for the lethal cocktail at the mausoleum where I work. The facility is rented out by a provincial health authority.

(1) Show this thread

This is too sad. My dad got vaccinated. Now my stepdaughter is highly considering it because her moms whole family has. I am praying they don't because I honestly don't know how to wake her up to the truth.

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

My daughter took 2 as did everyone else in my family. Very
scary times.

(2) Show this thread