Midnight Rider @ Team45 🐸 Digital Soldier @ 17Flynn***Army 🐸 Shill destroyer 🍿Truth spreader 🐸

Only people mentioned by @AvaAwaQe in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Ava AwaQe to her Publication

its call fenbendazole basically Panicure

Midnight Rider @ Team45 🐸 Digital Soldier @ 17Flynn***Army 🐸 Shill destroyer 🍿Truth spreader 🐸

This is from Bulgaria.

Kitten hit by a car. Severe damage - broken pelvis and hernia, operated. Second picture is a day and half,
after 7-8 times spraying with Chlorine Dioxide (10 activated drops MMS in 50ml water).

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

it turns out that worms are really bad for you, playing a major factor in many chronic disease processes. This includes anxiety, obesity, autism, OCD, brain fog, mood swings, insomnia—parasites are active at night—liver problems and, as just mentioned, possibly even cancer. Perhaps they affect brain function directly. Stories about parasite-infected “hijacked suicidal zombie” snails or fish launching themselves right into the arms of their predators have raised eyebrows among biologists—could similar behavior manipulation happen to human hosts?

Doctors are claiming that no one in the developed western world would ever suffer from intestinal worms. This could not be further from the truth. Have you ever taken an antiparasitic medication? Yes? Did you know that this conventional treatment is best started according to lunar phases?

It is a well-known fact that antiparasitic medications are more effective when taken according to the moon cycle. There are also anecdotal stories about "moon behaviors", especially in kids. Why? Worm’s reproductive cycles orient themselves by the moon, producing behavioral symptoms through their activities and the release of toxins during that time. Drug manufacturers are aware of this, even if doctors usually don’t mention it. Mebendazole, one of the main anti-parasitic drugs, has been in the news as a re-purposed medication for cancer. Surprised scientists have trouble believing this —but could it possibly be the parasites themselves that tip a weak immune system into cancer?

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I remember that 100 yr old bottle...omg..I'm old...it worked

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

I'm on my way to amazon.....

(1) Show this thread

Im glad this is now made open. I am currently using CDS and use it for my children too.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

I'm so very happy that all this information is finally emerging! I think the hardest part was not holding resentments, especially about all the known cures/treatments with cancer. I have lost a lot of family members to cancer, including both my parents. Finding out last year that they or anyone else in the World didn't have to suffer, was a hard pill to swallow. But I hear my parents in my ear all the time, and I believe they are happy now. Holding resentments is like a cancer to my connection with God, it just gets in the way like a block. That doesn't mean that I don't want justice for those who have suppressed all this info about EVERYTHING, I'm just leaving that up to God. His will not mine be done, and for that I'm Grateful! 😊
God Bless All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

I and my three boys have been sitting in prison without bail, without victims and have been UNLAWFULLY kidnapped by the DOJ for this: www.quantumleap.is and since in jail a good friend did this documentary that is exposing the Pandemic by showing how easily this is CURED! Oops I said the C-Word! Also read the three books I wrote about this amazing journey God put us on here: https://www.printshopcentral.com/bookstore/book/-imagine-a-world-without-dis-ease-is-it-possible-volume-one

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I bought this to have on hand when I learned chlorine dioxide is effective against covid. it is water purification tablets that are dissolved in water for people who backpack and need a clean water source. We carry some in our packs when we hike, just in case something happens and we had to purify stream water or something.

I believe Ivermectin is a dog dewormer

it is an antiparasitic just like a dog dewormer. you can buy it at Tractor supply Co.

(1) Show this thread

I take CD myself.

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

For real?

In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication

Yes. Research more about it.

(1) Show this thread